If you need your racquet restrung, regripped, or painted, I will be happy to do it for you.
I can string at your desired amount of tension and you can choose from a variety of Ashaway strings, priced as follows:
- SuperNick XL (white with red/blue stripes, $10)
- SuperNick XL Pro (navy blue with white stripes, $10)
- SuperNick XL Titanium (silver with red/blue stripes, $10)
- PowerNick (red, $12)
For overwraps ($3), I have a range of colors of Karakal Point-75 Air including blue, purple, green, and red.
Lastly, I can paint a logo or custom shape/letter onto the face of your strings. Color-wise, you can choose between blue, red, or black.
I charge $10 plus the cost of the strings for any stringing job and will get your racquet back to you in less than a week.
Contact me by email (bren.at.penn@gmail.com) or just talk to me at the courts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment